About Powered by CyVerse
Third-party projects can leverage our cyberinfrastructure to provide services to their users, including:
- Authentication system: Use secure single sign-on between your application and all CyVerse services.
- Data Store: Store, share and distribute large amounts of data.
- High-performance framework: Execute analyses on High Performance Computing resources.
Becoming Powered by CyVerse
Projects requesting support by Powered by CyVerse must have the programming resources to integrate with CyVerse APIs and CI, as well as the resources to maintain their sites. CyVerse provides direct access to development staff and resources for projects to integrate with other components of our infrastructure. We do not offer web-hosting for stand-alone tools. For these, we recommend a commercial provider (Amazon, Azure, Rackspace, etc.).
To request that your project be Powered by CyVerse, please complete this webform. Requests are reviewed on an ongoing basis. For questions or to explore whether Powered by CyVerse might benefit your project and its users, please contact Support (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Using the Powered by CyVerse logo
All Powered by CyVerse projects should include the Powered by CyVerse logo on their homepage. For information on using and downloading the Powered by CyVerse logo, please see Using Our Logo.
Current projects that are Powered by CyVerse include:
- BioExtract Server: Uses CyVerse’s job execution framework
- CIPRES: Uses CyVerse's centralized authentication system
- ClearedLeavesDB: Uses CyVerse’s data services
- CoGe: Uses CyVerse’s authentication and Data Store
- Center for Genome Research and Biocomputing: Uses CyVerse's foundation API
- Galaxy: Uses CyVerse Data Store resources
- Genomes to Fields: Uses CyVerse Data Store resources
- iMicrobe: Uses CyVerse Data Store and apps
- Integrated Breeding Platform: Uses CyVerse authentication services
- SoyKB: Uses authentication provided by CyVerse